I took some time and identified a list of Must to do things before leaving College Life. I wish I had known these at the time I was in college.
If you are reading this and you have already graduated from college, please keep reading because this list will help you regardless of your age! Just start doing these things now, one by one. I guarantee that you will achieve more success and happiness if you can incorporate these things into your life even after college. So here is a list of sexy things you should never miss doing while in the college life. Because these memories will make you smile even in a boring meeting and will give you success in the same meeting
- Gatecrash a wedding. I never got to do this, but this is on my To-Do list. I hope this will turn out to be fun.
- Get stone drunk. I know I know drinking is bad and blah blah, but getting drunk, out of your senses is the best memory you will have, next day waking up with a hangover, with severe headache, then remembering what crazy things you did, laughing with friends, what else do you want… Just remember DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE.
- Lead. Take on a leadership position for an organization on-campus or off-campus. Leadership skills are gold for your career, and they build confidence and strong communication skills.
- Strengthen your body. Exercise at least 3-4 times a week, and feed your body the right way. A strong, healthy body will give you more energy, more confidence, and lead to better performance in every area of life.
- Nourish your mind. Read uplifting material for at least 15 minutes EVERY day. Start reading novels. Not only will it help you improve your vocabulary, but will also keep you engrossed in a healthy way.
- Set S.M.A.R.T.E.R. goals. Everyone has heard that goals should be S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-based), but that’s not sufficient. Make them “S.M.A.R.T.E.R” by also recognizing the E.R. (“exciting reason”) for setting the goal. Losing 10 pounds by next summer is a S.M.A.R.T. goal, but losing 10 pounds by next summer so that you will feel better about yourself at the beach is a S.M.A.R.T.E.R. goal. Which do you think is more motivating? “Exciting reasons” are essential for goal achievement. Just think about it J
- Identify your passions. Find out what gets you excited. Make sure you pursue a career connected to your passions.
- Rise early. Make yourself a morning person. There is no greater feeling than starting the day when most people are still sleeping. Yes, this means you probably have to go to bed earlier (I hate to get up early morning, but yes that feeling when you wake up at 6 a.m. fresh is amazing!!!).
- Fall in love. This is the best time, fall in love guys. You will feel amazing and you can spend ample amount of time with your partner, as there won’t be pressure or deadlines to complete.
- Identify your talents. Pay attention to what comes easily to you. Make sure you pursue a career where you will be able to use those strengths on a daily basis. You don’t want to be the one crying about the boring job that you had to do.
- Love yourself. If you don’t like who you are, nothing else matters. Success and happiness in life starts with appreciation for you!
- Play with water in college. I guess there is no need to write any explanation. Those who did this know the fun, those who never tried, just GO AND PLAY WITH WATER. Throwing it on anyone of your friend can initiate a big fun
- Dance in Rain or Play soccer : Well nothing can be more fun then this for me. I still remember those awesome days
- An outstation trip with friends. This will be one memory you definitely will cherish all your life. After college, you might not even get time with all the work. So this is a must.
- Bang the table in the canteen and sing all the cheesy bollywood songs. Nothing better than doing this on a boring/lazy day. Sing on top of your voice.
- Flirt with the teacher. Ahh!! The best. The craziness of attending a class because the teacher is hot, answering questions to be in good books, passing smiles in the middle of lecture. What a feeling!!!
- Do some dirty work. Working a menial job that requires physical labor will build work ethic and character and make you more appreciative when you move up. Or, it might help you realize that you like dirty work
- Join a professional association. The best way to break in to an industry is to join an industry association as a student. You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with people in the “real-world” who could hire you later on and/or who can introduce you to others who can. You can get started by joining thotlabs for summer internships and training.
- Choose your friends wisely. Surround yourself with people with strong character, good attitudes, and similar values. Your success and happiness will be directly related to the people you hang out with most (And believe me, this is the most important of all!!
Get drunk before the night of exam: But be ready for the consequences
(oops i don’t know how is this one still visible. )
Apart from these if you have anything in mind, Put down as a COMMENT on this post, the crazy, wonderful, stupid or most interesting things ONE MUST DO IN COLLEGE.